Venue & Hospitality
Radisson Hotel Ottawa Parliament Hill
402 Queen Street
Ottawa, ON, K1R 5A7, Canada
Conference Dates: October 18-20, 2018
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Directions from Ottawa International Airport to Radisson Hotel Ottawa Parliament Hill
• Head south-west on Airport Parkway Private/Airport Pkwy towards Air Cargo Private/Airport 3 Ave( 140m )
• Make a U-turn at Air Cargo Private/Airport 3 Ave( 350m )
• Continue onto Airport Pkwy/Route 79 N (signs for Thad Johnson Road)( 6.9km )
• Keep left to continue on Bronson Ave/Route 79 N( 1.9km )
• Continue straight to stay on Bronson Ave/Route 79 N(Continue to follow Bronson Ave ( 3.0km ))
• Bronson Ave turns right and becomes Queen St( Destination will be on right ( 190m))
Ottawa is Canada’s capital, a dynamic showcase city of more than one million people. Located in Ontario at the Quebec border, it’s a place where you’ll hear English and French spoken in the streets; where you can discover Canada’s proud heritage at impressive national sites and famous landmarks, including the Rideau Canal (a UNESCO World Heritage Site). It’s a city steeped in culture, with world-class museums and galleries displaying stunning national collections and special exhibitions from Canada and around the world.
Ottawa is a destination alive with celebration, beginning each year with February’s Winterlude, continuing through May’s Canadian Tulip Festival, heating up July 1 with the biggest Canada Day celebration in the country, and going all-out with headliner summer music festivals.
This city is a uniquely beautiful place: an urban centre on the edge of nature where you can enjoy the great outdoors — just outside your hotel room, and nearby in the surrounding country side. There’s an easy cosmopolitan vibe here, and Ottawa is known for being both welcoming and walkable. Explore the distinctive local neighbourhoods, including the historic ByWard Market: by day this area boasts a bustling farmers’ market and chic shops, by night it hums with activity at the restaurants, pubs, and nightclubs.
This is also a city that enjoys the finer things in life, with a culinary community that’s earning wide acclaim, unique boutiques and shopping districts, a lively local music and art scene, and always exciting nightlife.
This is Ottawa, Canada’s capital. Come experience it for yourself.