Call for Abstract
10th Annual Conference on Bioenergy and Biofuels, will be organized around the theme “Devising a Sustainable Bioeconomy”
Biofuels conference 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Biofuels conference 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Biofuels is a fuel which is produced by the biological processes, such as anaerobic digestion and agriculture, from the prehistoric biological matters the coal and petroleum are produced by the formation of fossil fuel. The waste-derived indirectly from the domestic, commercial, industrial and by agricultural or directly from the plants are biofuels. The renewable biofuels which involve contemporary carbon fixation, through the process of photosynthesis which occur in microalgae and plants. Other renewable biofuels are made by the use or conversion of biomass. They are combustible fuels created from the biomass. The term biofuels usually referred to as liquid fuels such as biodiesel and ethanol and it also includes solid fuels such as biogas or syngas and wood pellets.
- Track 1-1Development of bioenergy technology
- Track 1-2Biodiesel feedstocks
- Track 1-3Developing of new sources for aviation biofuels
- Track 1-4Commercialization of algae biofuels
- Track 1-5Lignocellulosic Biomass
- Track 1-6Synthesis of advanced biofuels
- Track 1-7Microbial pathways for advanced biofuels product
- Track 1-8Thermochemical Routes
- Track 1-9Advanced biofuels from pyrolysis oil
- Track 1-10Second generation biofuels
- Track 1-11Advanced Biofuels
Biofuels are also known as diesel fuel, even there are other uses of biofuels. Many people think that biofuels are used only for transportation but it provides clean up oil, hydrogen, work as cooking oil and many more uses. Replacing all the human energy needs from the home heating to vehicle fuel to electricity generation are looked after by biofuels.
Biofuel is made through contemporary natural methods, for instance, cultivating and anaerobic assimilation, rather than a fuel conveyed by geological methodology, for instance, those included with the course of action of non-renewable power sources, for instance, coal and oil, from an old normal issue. Biomass is viewed as a sustainable power source since its inborn energy originates from the sun and relatively it can regrow in a moderately brief time. Trees take in carbon dioxide from the air and convert it into biomass and when they die, it is discharged once again into the environment.
- Track 2-1Culturing Algae
- Track 2-2Harvesting and oil extraction system
- Track 2-3Cyanobacterial biofuels production
- Track 2-4Wastewater based algae biofuels production
- Track 2-5Algal biosequestration
- Track 2-6Advances in algal biofuel production
- Track 2-7Biofuels from microalgae and Microbes
Renewable energy is energy which is obtained from the renewable resources, geothermal heat, wind, sunlight, waves, rain, and tides are the naturally replenished on a human timescale. They provide energy in four important areas such as transportation, water heating/cooling, rural energy services, and electricity generation. In many countries, the renewable energy power generation has grown a result of clean energy policies. Geothermal power, tidal power, and biomass power are starting to make strides in the market but the largest alternative energy source is hydropower.
Biomass is energy that originates from animal and creatures and it is a wellspring of vitality, It contains put away vitality and it is called photosynthesis, strong biomass, for example, wood and refuse, can be singed straightforwardly to deliver warm. Biomass can likewise be changed over into gas called biogas or into fluid biofuels, for example, corn and sugar cane that are aged to create powers ethanol for use in vehicles. Biodiesel is delivered from vegetable oils and animal fats and can be an exceptionally enormous advance in securing the assets on the planet and diminishing ozone-depleting substances that influence the earth significantly. Despite the fact that the biomass business will discharge outflows into the environment, however it will be significantly less than some other industry as the advancement will utilize the emissions.
- Track 3-1Applications of aviation biofuels
- Track 3-2Jet biofuel
- Track 3-3Commercialization of aviation biofuels
- Track 3-4Green replacement fuels in flights
- Track 3-5Synthesis of aviation biofuel via Fischer-Tropsch process
- Track 3-6Risk analysis of aviation fuels
- Track 3-7Cost reduction policies
The food and biofuel price debate concerns we sense de-ranging views and are an abiding, controversial one in the literature. There is a conflict about the issue, what is creating it and what can or should be rendered to remedy the situation. This uncertainty and intricacy are due to the wide number of criticism loops and concussion that can positively or negatively affect the price system. Furthermore, the relative strengths of these positive and negative impacts change in the short or long terms and implicate delayed effects. The academic side of the debate id also obscured by the applicability of different economic models and competing forms of statistical analysis.
- Track 4-1Production of Bioethanol
- Track 4-2Bioalcohols from algae
- Track 4-3Bioalcohols as automobile fuel
- Track 4-4Bioethanol utilization
- Track 4-5Scale up to industrial level
- Track 4-6Cost models for Bioethanol Production
- Track 4-7Bioethanol Economics
Green chemistry is the proposal of processes and chemical products that eliminate or reduces the use or production of hazardous substances. It is also known as sustainable chemistry. The Green chemistry involves over the life cycle of manufacture, ultimate disposal, use, chemical product and including its design.
- Track 5-1Solar Energy
- Track 5-2Wind Energy
- Track 5-3Energy efficiency
- Track 5-4Energy-from-waste
- Track 5-5Renewable chemicals
Biofuels are the most important factor as a substitute for fossil fuels. Their production increasing around the global. Achievement in this market requires an exceedingly efficient, stable and commercial production.
- Track 6-1Biodiesel as automobile fuel
- Track 6-2Biodiesel to hydrogen-cell power
- Track 6-3Biodiesel production on industry level and scale up
- Track 6-4Crops for biodiesel production
- Track 6-5Efficiency and economic arguments
- Track 6-6Impact of biodiesel on pollutant emissions and public
Biodiesel alludes to vegetable oil or animal fat-based diesel fuel comprising of long-chain alkyl esters (propyl, methyl, ethyl). Biodiesel is normally made by chemically reacting lipid with an alcohol producing fatty acid esters. Biodiesel is intended to be utilized as a part of standard diesel engines and is in this way unmistakable from the vegetable and waste oils used to fuel changed over diesel engines. Biodiesel can be utilized alone, or mixed with petrodiesel in any proportions. Biodiesel mixes can also be utilized as heating oil.
Bioalcohols are delivered by the microbial activity and compound movement by fermentation of sugars, cellulose, and starch. At first, bioalcohols were created by utilizing unused parts of eatable harvests as feedstock, this was named as the original of bioalcohol. The second era of bioalcohols are blended from non-consumable harvests, in this way they avoid competition with the nourishment part, yet additionally, make strife for land use. The second generation of bioalcohols is orchestrated to be more productive and practical than the original.
The utilization of alcohols as fuels is another concept yet the estimation of liquor for drinking made it more costly for use as a fuel than the newfound petroleum. Ethanol is the standard drinking alcohol and it isn't harming we are extremely off to start with the methanol for the present, alcohol powers won't supersede hydrocarbon fills. They will, regardless, be imperative added substances to powers for quite a while to come. If science continues progressing and the issue of exchanging of the common lifestyle can be fathomed, by then alcohol fills may give an extraordinary another choice to oil-based goods that empower us to even more likely change how much carbon dioxide we put into the atmosphere with how much plants remove.
- Track 7-1Bioenergy crop-Panicum virgatum
- Track 7-2Development of bioenergy technology
- Track 7-3Bioenergy Conversion
- Track 7-4Stump harvesting for bioenergy
- Track 7-5Bioenergy feedstock
- Track 7-6Quantitative assessment of bioenergy
- Track 7-7Biocatalysts’ and bioenergy
- Track 7-8Bioenergy crops and algae
- Track 7-9Bioenergy cropping systems
- Track 7-10Life cycle assessment of bioenergy system
Biomass can be converted into a few helpful forms of energy utilizing distinct processes (transformation technologies). Bioenergy is the term used to portray vitality obtains from biomass feedstocks. A few handling steps are required to change raw biomass into valuable vitality using the three main process technologies accessible: thermochemical, biochemical and physio-chemical. Several factors which affect the decision of transformation process including the quantity, type, and characteristic of biomass feedstock, environmental regulations, economics, project-specific factors, end-user requirements, and location.
- Track 8-1Biogas from agricultural waste
- Track 8-2Biogas from algae
- Track 8-3New & possible substrates for biogas production
- Track 8-4Biogas technologies
- Track 8-5Anaerobic packed-bed biogas reactors
- Track 8-6Biogas production
- Track 9-1Conversion technologies
- Track 9-2Sustainable feedstock development
- Track 9-3Biomass and electricity
- Track 9-4Industrial waste biomass
- Track 9-5Recent developments in sustainable biomass
- Track 9-6Integrated biomass technologies
Life Cycle Assessment and related Strategies in the green chemical process and synthesis design firmly assist the improvement of greener ideas. LCA in common, specifies to be considered amid its application in the field of synthetic plans and course application for example, dynamic pharmaceutical ingredient fabricating, flow chemistry, nanotechnology, process strengthening under cruel synthesis condition, process combination, waste treatment, the utilization of elective vitality sources or solvents as well as chemistry deploy on renewable resources. The technique for Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) has been produced and id presently settled as one of the significant instruments for the investigation of anthropogenic ecological effects.
- Track 10-1Wood fuels and charcoal
- Track 10-2Residual Forest Biomass
- Track 10-3Forestry materials
Biomass control is carbon impartial power produced from renewable organic waste that would some or another way is dumped in landfills, straightforwardly consumed, or left as feed for woodland fires. Whenever incinerate, the energy in biomass is discharged as heat. If you have a chimney, you already involved in the use of biomass as the wood you incinerate in it is a biomass fuel.
- Track 11-1Biomass Resources for Bioenergy
- Track 11-2Agriculture residues
- Track 11-3Energy crops
- Track 11-4Bioenergy cropping systems
Biomass is the organic matter extracted from plants which are produced through photosynthesis. In particular, it can allude to solar energy collected in the chemical bonds of the organic material. Moreover many benefits common to renewable energy, biomass is appealing because it is a current renewable source of liquid transportation of biofuel. The Bioenergy Conferences and Biofuel Conferences will advance and improve existing frameworks. The renewable energy policies in the European Union have previously led to notable progress, the energy mix should additionally change till 2020.
- Track 12-1Latest conversion Technologies in Biomass
- Track 12-2Liquid Biofuels from Biomass
- Track 12-3Trending Research from Biomass
- Track 12-4Cellulosic Ethanol from Biomass
Bio-Hydrocarbons biofuels (are also called green hydrocarbons, drop-in biofuels and adequate or improve hydrocarbon biofuels) are fuels produced from biomass sources through a diversity of biological, chemical and thermal forms. These items are like oil gas, diesel or jet fuel in chemically and accordingly considered framework perfect fills. It is assumed that these fuels can be utilized a part of vehicles without requiring engine changes and can utilize existing oil fuel pipelines and retail distribution system.
- Track 13-1Types of biorefineries
- Track 13-2Risk management issues
- Track 13-3Chemical conversion in biorefinery
- Track 13-4Bio oil production
- Track 13-5Biowaste biorefinery
- Track 13-6Valorization of Biorefinery
- Track 13-7Lignocellulosic material in biorefinery
- Track 13-8Integrated biorefinery
- Track 13-9Biorefining scheme from algal and bacterial protein sources
- Track 13-10Biorefining systems
- Track 13-11Principles of biorefineries
Bioenergy is renewable energy made accessible from material obtained from organic sources. Biomass is any natural material which stores sunlight in the form of chemical vitality. As a fuel it might incorporate wood, wood squander, straw, fertilizer, sugarcane and much variety of by-products from farming processes.
In its most thin sense, it is a particularly to biofuel, which is fuel obtain from biological sources. In its wider sense, it incorporates biomass, the organic material utilized as a biofuel and in addition to social, financial, logical and specialized fields related to utilizing natural hotspots for vitality. This is a typical misbelief, as bioenergy is the energy separated from the biomass, as the biomass is the fuel and the bioenergy is the vitality contained in the fuel.
- Track 14-1Non-food crops for biofuels production
- Track 14-2Agricultural modernization and its impact on society
- Track 14-3Food, fuel and freeways
Aviation biofuel is a biofuel utilized for aircraft. It is considered by some to be the essential means by which the aviation industry can lessen its carbon impression. Following a multi-year specialized audit from airplane producers, engine makers, and oil organizations, biofuels were affirmed for business use in July 2011. Since then, a few aircraft have explored different avenues regarding utilizing biofuels on business flights. The focal point of the business has now turned to second era feasible biofuels that don’t contend with food supplies nor are real purchasers of the prime farming area or fresh water.
Biofuel is monetarily imperative, and vegetables utilized as crude material for both sustenance and non-nourishment items the Middle East and Africa comprise an overabundance limit with regards to biofuels in future. Improving financial action is relied upon to help the biofuels showcase inside the place. Additionally, exponential utilization of power inside the area because of urbanization and steady foundation improvement has caused overwhelming reliance on petroleum products driving the boom of the biofuels showcase in near fate.